||Thank you for your interest in our embryo transfer services. We hope that we can be of service to you in the future. We have provided embryo transfer services since 1991. We are a member of the American Embryo Transfer Association and the International Embryo Transfer Society. Our business is certified by the American Embryo Transfer Association. We strive to provide our customers with quality service using the most current technology in embryo transfer and veterinary medicine.
We are able to provide the following services:
We have a haul-in facility located in Rockwell City, Iowa (Northwest Iowa) to help us better
serve our clients. It is located 3 miles west of Rockwell City, IA on Hwy 20 or 45 miles west of Fort Dodge, Iowa.
- IVF services.
- Donor superovulation and collection.
- Embryo transfers.
- Embryo freezing.
- Provide recipients sold as a 60 day pregnancy.
- Donor boarding.
- Recipient synchronization.
- Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis and fetal sexing.
- Consult on bovine reproductive programs (Vaccination programs, timed AI programs, etc.).
Internship Opportunity Available:
- Accepting Applications: Nov 1-Jan 15
- Decisions Made By: Feb 15
- Great opportunity to gain a first hand experience with a high volume commercial embryo transfer business!
- Starts the week following school is out through the first week of August approximately.
- Duties Include:
- Assisting veterinarians with collection of embryos and transferring fresh/frozen embryos
- Record keeping
- Cleaning facilities and equipment
- Assist wherever needed
- Requires some traveling (expenses while one road paid for)
- Housing provided